- 21″ Dimensions: 55×35.5x20cm (All Parts), 47x35x20cm (Body), Weight: 2.5kg, Capacity: 33L
- 25″ Dimensions: 71.5x50x27cm (All Parts), 63x46x27cm (Body), Weight: 3.7kg, Capacity: 78L
- 29″ Dimensions: 81.5x57x30cm (All Parts), 73x56x30cm (Body), Weight: 4.5kg, Capacity: 116L
- Durable Polycarbonate Material – Tough & Strong Hard Shell Protection
- Built-In TSA Approved 3 Digit Combination Lock for Added Security + 5 Year Guarantee
The Aerolite brand is renowned for producing ultra-lightweight luggage; helping thousands of holidaymakers beat weight restrictions at the check in gate. By reducing the weight of the suitcases, it allows travellers to pack more and to avoid excess baggage costs.
Made from high-quality hard shell polycarbonate, the case is hardwearing and designed to stand up to the rigours of modern transportation.
This spinner suitcase features four dual-spinner wheels (8 wheels in total). Not only does this provide 360 degree manoeuvrability, but by doubling the number of wheels, the load is distributed across a greater surface area, providing greater stability and reliability compared to standard four wheel cases.
This case includes a built-in 3-digit combination lock which can be set to your own code, complete with spring release system. The lock is TSA Approved; potentially speeding up customs clearance when travelling to the United States.
Inside the case, you’ll find an attractive branded interior lining, with multiple compartments to store key items and packing straps to hold your belongings in place.
Plus, with a fantastic 5-year guarantee on all our Aerolite hard shell suitcases, you can buy with absolute confidence.
At this time at Perfect Vacation we will endeavour to suggest solely the highest quality goods obtainable, at the best value cost. Practically all merchandise on this site are usually the best value priced ones on the net, it is not very often that products tend to be determined less pricey. All items are delivered together with warranties in line with the laws, this incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, along with reimbursements.