- MAXIMUM CABIN ALLOWANCE SIZE: Pack the max for your flight. Approved for Ryanair, Easyjet, British Airways & Many More!
- Dimensions: 55x40x20cm (All Parts) / 47.5x40x20cm (Body), Capacity: 38L, Weight: 2.2kg
- Large Front-Zip Pocket and Smaller Top Pocket for Quick Access to Essentials
- 4 Dual-Spinner Wheels for Additional Stability + Retractable Handle
- Includes 3-Digit Combination Barrel Padlock + 10 Year Guarantee
This suitcase is exactly 55x40x20cm to allow you to pack the maximum possible allowance for some of the UK’s most popular airlines, including Ryanair, Easyjet and British Airways (Please check online for other airlines)
Made from high-quality, rip-resistant polyester fabric, the case is hardwearing and designed to stand up to the rigours of modern transportation.
This spinner suitcase features four dual-spinner wheels (8 wheels in total). Not only does this provide 360 degree manoeuvrability, but by doubling the number of wheels, the load is distributed across a greater surface area, providing greater stability and reliability compared to standard four wheel cases.
The front of the case features a larger lower front zipped pocket for additional storage, as well as a smaller top zipped pocket for your convenience items, such as passports, tickets, books and refreshments.
Inside the case, you’ll find an attractive branded interior lining, with multiple compartments to store key items and packing straps to hold your belongings in place. We also include a 3-digit combination barrel padlock for added security.
Plus, with a fantastic 10-year guarantee on all our Aerolite soft shell suitcases, you can buy with absolute confidence.
At this time at Perfect Vacation we will endeavour to strongly recommend solely the leading products available for purchase, at the best amount. All products on this site are typically the best value priced ones on the web, it is not very often that merchandise are usually determined lower priced. All goods will be delivered along with guarantees in line with the laws, which includes exchanges, repairs, and also reimbursements.