- PREMIUM QUALITY: Apply the performance tape on stretch to give support and proprioceptive feedback in the early stages of healing, preventing further damage by stressing recently torn areas
- REDUCE SWELLING: Via its elastic properties our athletes tapes vacuum effect allows your lymphatic and venous drainage systems to drain swollen or bruised tissue quicker than without the kinesiology tape.
- REDUCE DOMS: K Tape may Reduced DOMS (delayed onset of muscle soreness) by encouraging faster removal of exercise byproducts like lactic acid that may contribute to post-exercise soreness
- POSTURE: Physio tape is used to offload injured areas and/or realign structures for correct loading patterns Eg. Scapula taping for rounded shoulders
- CAUTION: Top Tips To Avoid Skin Irritation – Irritation is caused by the entrapment of moisture and severe compression of the skin. To prevent this you should try to avoid extreme stretching of the tape and the tape should be applied at least 1 hour prior to activity. Skin should be oil, sweat and lotion free prior to application
KG Physio Muscle Tape – 5cm * 5m Used to treat a range of musculoskeletal injuries – Patellar tendinopathy, postural injuries, lower back pain, running injuries, shoulder, knee, hip, plantar fascitis, acute muscle tears and many more!! Available in 11 colours