- GREAT DESIGN:- A5 Hardcover with PU Leather, 290 Colour Pages, 100g/m2 Premium Quality Smooth Pure Paper, Fountain Friendly, Daily Undated Pages, Ribbon Page Marker, Elastic Closure and an Expandable Inner Pocket. The simple, clutter-free and flexible design will help you keep a clear mind and focus on the structured goals, tasks and actions you have set out to achieve.
- DAILY PRODUCTIVITY JOURNAL:- Easy-to-use productivity journal that helps you live an inspired life by organising your goals and enhancing your inner ability to achieve them every day.
- GOAL SETTING:- Daily Productivity Planner, Long & Short Term Goals Setting, Weekly Goals Setting and Reflection. 26 weeks (6 months) daily pages to help you achieve your goals.
- ORGANISER:- Financial Management, Fitness Planner & Progress Chart, Travel Planner & Checklist, Project Management.
- FLEXIBILITY:- Daily Undated Pages so you can start using it whenever you want!
The Inspire Now Journal is an easy-to-use productivity journal that helps you live an inspired life by organising your goals and enhancing your inner ability to achieve them. With a flexible hard-bound PU leather cover, the journal is robust and durable. There are 290 colour inside pages made of 100g/m2 premium quality smooth pure paper which are fountain friendly and easy to write on. The journal also includes a ribbon page marker, elastic closure and an expandable inner pocket. The simple, clutter-free and flexible design will help you keep a clear mind and focus on the structured goals, tasks and actions you have set out to achieve. You will be able to reflect on your progress weekly and use the lessons you learn to continuously improve yourself. The weekly reflection and goals for the week will keep you inspired, committed, motivated and accountable. The journal pages are undated so that you have the flexibility to start using it whenever you want. You do not have to wait for the beginning or middle of the year to start achieving your goals! Setting goals helps you become the best version or vision of yourself, it is a plan that helps you work towards living your life the way you choose and want with clarity, persistence, purpose and focus. The simple act of writing your goals down on paper makes them real and not just a thought in your mind. Putting pen to paper moves your goals from the abstract to the physical world; it makes them more concrete, this then puts you in a position to take steps to achieve them. High achievers in all fields are known to set goals which serve as a motivating factor in the actions they take in their daily lives. By setting goals, it is easier to allocate your time and resources more appropriately, and identify the key competences, skills or knowledge gaps that you need to work on in order to achieve your goals much quicker.