- NEW! KastKing Dry Bag – waterproof, snow proof, sand proof, dustproof. Forge rivers, go kayak fishing, canoeing, or be caught in a downpour with confidence.
- You will love the clear see-through window panel that allows you to see what gear is inside your dry bag without unpacking.
- Never worry about dropping it in water or water getting in. Unique water-tight DOUBLE overlap roll top provides the best-in-class waterproof performance. Use a versatile KastKing Dry Bag for camera, cell phone, or can double as a fishing tackle bag or travel bag.
- Tough, durable 100% waterproof 500D PVC material, fusion welded seams, removable adjustable durable shoulder carry strap make it a great compression dry sack. Always have clean, dry gear at your fingertips with a KastKing Dry Bag.KastKing Dry Bags keep your belongings safe for kayak fishing, camping, boating, rafting, canoe trips.
- KastKing Dry Bags will not replace a PFD but can be used as a supplemental emergency flotation device. It floats when sealed with air trapped inside. Having dry gear available can be crucial for your survival.
KastKing® Dry Bags are built for extreme outdoor adventure! Three sizes for all purposes.
100% waterproof heavy gauge material and heavy-duty construction will not rip. A clear see-through panel allows you to see what’s in your dry bag without unpacking.
Watertight dry bags are perfect for beach, camping, boating, kayak, canoe, and fishing trips. Use them to store extra dry apparel, cameras, phones or fishing tackle.
3 perfect dry bag sizes – 10 Liter, 20 Liter, 30 Liter. Fusion welded seams, double overlap roll top, fully adjustable shoulder strap.
KastKing® Dry Bags are a must have item for any outdoors person!
Listed here at Perfect Vacation we will try to promote primarily the very best merchandise on the market, at the most affordable selling price. All items on this website are typically the best priced ones on the internet, it truly is not very often that items are found better value. All products will be provided with guarantees in line with the legislation, that includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and reimbursements.