- -BIG FRONT POCKET- Zippered front pocket comes way down to the bottom.
- -6 COMPRESSION STRAPS- For tying up your pack or hanging sleeping bag, tent, hammock, and other gears. Elastic bands on them can keep the extra strap from dangling all around the pack.
- -HYDRATION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE- Hydration access on a side of the pack with water bladder sleeve in the main compartment.
- -ACCESSORIES- SBS zippers and YKK buckles.
- -WATER-RESISTANT- Water-resistant fabric can quickly slide water aside before water has a chance to penetrate backpack. Also a WATERPROOF rain cover stored in the bottom pocket, protect the whole pack from rain.
1.There are 1 main compartment, 1 hydration-system compartment,2 top-lid pocket, 1 hip belt pocket and 2 mesh bottle pouches ,1 rain cover (including) pocket.
2.Front pocket with an internal mesh pouch
3.Adjustable sternum strap
4.Breathable, molded foam back panel
5.S-shape shoulder straps fit your body perfectly.
6.Both sides of the shoulder straps has a D-shape hook, in which small items can be linked to
7.Front adjustable straps can hang trekking pole or tripod.
Capacity: 50L (3,051 cubic inches)
Fabric: Water-resistant Nylon
Item Weight: 2.9lbs (1.3 kg)
Product Dimensions: 27.6 x 12.2 x 8.3 inches (70 x 31 x 21 cm)
About returns policy and our services
Please feel free to leave us a message if you have any questions. We will reply to you within 24 hours and offer you our best services.
Washing & Maintenance Instruction
1. Water-resistant coating fabric. Please don’t wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
2. Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
3. Air dry.
4. Please do not iron it.
1*Mountaintop Hiking Backpack
Listed here at Perfect Vacation we will endeavour to suggest highly solely the best goods available for purchase, at the least expensive amount. Pretty much all goods on this internet site are normally the lowest priced ones on the net, it's not very often that merchandise tend to be found less expensive. All items will be provided with guarantees in line with the legal system, this includes exchanges, repairs, as well as reimbursements.