About Women Bags
Did you know there are over 25 types of handbags designed for different occasions? I have seen women lugging their shoulder bag to nightclubs and work satchels to gym. I have also seen how ladies are often under-accessorized at formal events although they are perfectly dressed and how their style quotient is mocked only because their bag was a complete mismatch. So before choose the right bag for the occasion, which could be much better to know more about women bag’s style.
• Clutch: a handbag without handles with detachable chain strap, rectangular in shape, often an evening bag but used during the day as well.
• Hobo bags: medium-size crescent-shaped bag with a top zipper and often a slouch or dip in the center; a modern, casual silhouette.
• Tote bags: medium to large bag with two straps and an open top.
• Envelope bag: This enveloped-shaped evening purse is also strapless and can only carry small items. This strapless purse is ideal for movies and official dinners.
• Backpacks: These bags actually became popular with the advent of the laptops.
• Sling/Messenger bags: These purses are hit among the teenagers and college students. The sling bags are worn across the body, thereby giving a style statement to the wearer. Plus, by slinging across the body, they make the hands free for movement.
The listed bag styles are the most popular. There more will be talked in the future.
How to Pick Handbags for Different Occasions
*Consider the Event
* Consider the Design of the Bag
* Consider the Essentials you need Carry
* The Bag should Complement your Outfit
* Go for Versatile Designs
We provide free shipping to most countries not only domestic, just by telling our service center where should be sent.
Full guarantee, If for any reason you are not satisfied, we don’t have any question to refund or exchange products.